Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DIY Wedding Inspirations

A few snippets from the interwebs and beyond that I have fallen in love with, just for you. These are all very steal-able ideas as they are all within our color pallete! Yay!

First, these amazing invitations screenprinted on antique handkerchiefs and then wrapped around postcard response cards. How rad is that? I want them. Like, now. The blogger who made them said it was really cute, lots of the male guests wore the invites as pocket squares!


I have been searching for affordable chargers for our table decor and having absolutely zero luck, but Im not minding either one of these really cute paper-chargers from Martha Stewart.


Ahhh, inspiration boards. So inspiring! I love this flaming combo of coral, orange and red from Snippet&Ink. I would probably cry a little if I had any of the bouquets pictured on my wedding day. They are stunning.

No comments: